All our tours will follow the SOP mandated by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. Practices such as social distancing, taking body temperatures, wearing mask, using hand sanitizer and practicing good general hygiene will be part of all our tours. FTM Adventures Sdn Bhd reserves the right to turn away guests at the point of departure should anyone be deemed not aligned to the SOP. Please take note of the following:
1. We appreciate your honesty to inform us if you are having symptoms of cough, flu or fever. A 100% refund will be given should you have these symptoms and required to miss the tour.
2. Social distancing - we encourage you to practice being 1 metre apart unless it is a family member or partner. Our guide will greet you with a traditional salam, which is a 'hand on heart'. There will be no handshakes or any physical contact.
3. Our guide will take temperatures of every guest at the meeting point before the tour.
4. All guests will be required to wear a mask throughout the tour unless when you are eating. Mask can be purchased from our guide if you require them.
5. You will be required to sanitize and wash your hands after every stop of the tour.
6. Contact Tracing - will be implemented to collect your necessary personal information.
7. Our transport arrangement includes: 2pax (in a 4 seater car); 3-4pax (in a 7 seater car); 5-8pax (in a 13 seater van). Private tours are also available - please check on our packages page.
We encourage taking the LRT to meet your guide at the starting point (Taman Paramount). It’s a great way to see a different side of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya. Do budget around 30 – 45 minutes from your hotel, depending on where you’re coming from.
Dates and availability are subject to change, but you will be informed by our guest liaison in advance should there be any change.
Our guide will do all the ordering and ‘negotiation’ with food-sellers, you don’t have to worry about anything.
All tours are conducted in English, although we don’t guarantee that you will not pick up some Manglish (Malaysian English) along the way!
If you have enjoyed yourselves on the tour, we encourage you to tip your guide for a job well done, but this is not obligatory.
Yes, and thank you.
In the event that any of our tours are cancelled due to weather or at FTM Adventures Sdn Bhd perogative, we would reimburse 100% of the fee which the customer has paid.
In the event that any customer would like to cancel a tour, we would refund 50% of our fees if the cancellation is given a 7 days or more notice.
No refund for any tours cancelled within 7 days notice.
We do our best to make sure you are safe, happy and that everyone has a good time, but Food Tour Malaysia is not liable for any mishaps, missing items or loss.
So you have space in your stomach to fit in all the delicious local goodies waiting for you!